RETREAT BOOKING PROCEDURES
- Call the store at 267-367-6253 and ask if the dates you want are available.
- A deposit of $300 (plus 10% sales and lodging taxes) will hold your date.
- The deposit is refundable up to 30 days prior to check-in
- The balance is due two weeks prior to check-in (plus 10% sales and lodging taxes), after which time there will be no refunds.
- Any guests added after balance is paid will be charged an additional $15 per day payable to the store.
- Additional charges for requested workshops/classes will also be added to the deposit where applicable.
OVERNIGHT RETREAT PRICING
- Friday-Sunday check in 4pm on Friday, checkout 3pm on Sunday; $150 per person double occupancy room with a minimum of six people for $900.
- Fiesta (single) room is $125 unless the retreat is fully booked (9 people); then the host can stay in the Fiesta room for $75.
- Pull-out bed in Fiesta room is $50 per night (with double occupancy)
- If there are less than six people in a group, minimum remains $900.
- This price applies to Saturday-Sunday bookings as well.
- Monday-Thursday check in 4pm, checkout 12 noon.
- If retreat is fully booked (9 people), Thursday add-on minimum of four people.
- Monday-Wednesday $65 per person per night with a minimum of six people for $390.
- If there are less than six people in a group, minimum remains $390.
- Thursday is $75 per night, per person with a six-person minimum for $450.
- If you book a 4-day stay Monday-Friday: $55 per night.
- If you book a week stay Monday-Sunday, get a free crab cake dinner!
- Groups should assign a coordinator to plan the booking and handle all transactions.
- Group coordinators will be responsible for all fees being paid by the deadlines given.
RETREAT DAY PRICING
- Use of studio, kitchen and deck for 8 hours $250 Tuesday-Thursday.
- Studio rental $200 for entire day (10am-6pm).
- Last minute booking one week out for Friday and Saturday.
o We reserve the right to cancel in case of last-minute retreat booking.
STORE CLASSROOM PRICING
- Use of classroom on weekdays (Tues-Thurs) 10am-6pm $20 per person with a $15 store credit for the day. Minimum of six people, maximum of ten people.
- Classroom must be booked and paid for two weeks prior.
- Each member of the crop (minimum six people, maximum ten people) pays $120 for a six-month commitment. Each member gets a $15 credit for the day of each crop. Each month members are expected to create a layout/card/project with kits for each member so that at the end of the six months members have six layout kits ready to be completed and have only paid $30 for 6 crops!
- Crops must be booked and paid for two weeks prior to the first crop date.
Our guests will find each bedroom has a unique theme with a style designed to provide guests easy comfort while also serving as creative inspiration. Our rooms are double occupancy and are comfortably appointed with two full-size storage beds with headboards and reading lights, four under bed storage drawers and a full-sized gel tempurpedic mattress covered in soft, cozy bedding. Our premiere/economy room has one of the same full-size storage beds with headboard as well as a twin-size pull-out bed. Just outside the bedrooms is a small “Zen Lounge” with massage chairs for maximum relaxation, the perfect spot for Zentangle.
The retreat also includes a self-serve kitchen with a four-burner stovetop and oven, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator, 10-cup coffee maker, blender, toaster, dishes, cookware, silverware and a 10-seat dining room table and chairs, lounge area accessible by elevator with a Smart TV for streaming services which opens onto a sizable outdoor deck.
Our spacious artist studio includes 10 well-appointed workstations each with a five-foot square table, comfortable rolling chair, Ott light and rolling storage cart. The space also includes Wet (paint, embossing, stamping with sink) and Dry (cutting machines such as Cricut, Accucut, Sizzix) countertop space and a Keurig machine for customer use. Also available for customer use are various other supplies including, wood, rubber and clear stamps, paper punches, stencils, cutting mats and metal dies from various manufacturers. We can arrange to have additional emergency art supplies available for purchase when you run out of something, as well as a “Pop-Up” shop with assorted sundries.
Asian Fusion: Our take on the amalgamation of eastern influences.
Bohemian: A combination of “hippie chic” with Moroccan accents.
International: A traveler’s respite with worldly flavors.
Glamour: Old Hollywood style with a touch of opulence.
Fiesta: Frida Kahlo Mexican inspired accents.